Vince, Matt and Nick sit down this week for something different and talk about Skull the Slayer from the mid ’70s. They break down the 8 issue comic series in detail, talking about history and their thoughts about how to take on this gonzo like comic series! Enjoy!
Links talked about on the show:
- Skull The Slayer Wiki Page – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_the_Slayer
- Classic Marvel Forever – http://classicmarvelforever.com/
- Classic Faserip Shirt! – https://www.zazzle.com/the_classic_faserip_podcast_shirt_t_shirt-235739729434372523
- Support us on Patreon, $1 gets you early show access! – https://www.patreon.com/WGP
- Vince’s Marvel X-Universe Actual Play Podcast
Vince’s Write up:
Name: Lieutenant James Patrick Scully
Alias: Skull, Skull the Slayer, Son of the Sun.
Place of Birth: Wahoo, Nebraska, USA
Known Relatives: Jeff (brother, deceased), parents (unnamed, deceased), Pamela (ex-wife).
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: Caucasian (Human)
Occupation: Former Airforce pilot, Served during Vietnam War.
First Appearances: Skull the Slayer I #1 (August, 1975)
Known Associates: Dr Raymond Corey, Ann Farrow Reynolds, Geoffrey “Jeff” Turner
Fearless – Grants Skull Amazing (50) against fear and taking risks.
Super Strength – Grants him Incredible (40) Strength.
Force field bubble – Protection against normal weapons and bullets Excellent (20).
Power Blast – When focusing can emit a blast of energy with a strike Monstrous (75).
Matt’s write up:
James Scully – Skull the Slayer
F – Excellent – Excellent
A- Excellent – Excellent
S – Good – Remarkable
E- Excellent – Remarkable
R – Typical – Typical
I – Good – Good
P – Good – Good
Health 70 – 100
Resource – Poor
Popularity – Poor
Skills -Martial Arts – B —Ann Mentions Kung Fu in Marvel Team Up
Follow us on Twitter:
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Matt – @Degenx
- Show – @ClassicFaserip
- Email – Bullpen@Classicfaserip.com
- Voicemail – 570-865-4210