Welcome to Issue #3 of the Classic Faserip podcast! In this issue, the crew talks about Creating adventures for judges, sparking your mind with various ideas for how they write up an adventure/mission for a game night of play. Things talked about are from Free-form, linear to basic campaign outline. They explore a few tools they found online (see links below) as they dive head first into Judges be Judging! Check out the adventure seed the came up with.. would be great if someone made an mini mission based off of that! Give us your feedback, write us, call us or tweet us!
Adventure Seed: Spider-Man has gone missing!
The heroes are enlisted to help search for him, before it’s too late…
It’s been 72+ hrs. and no one has heard from the Spider-Man. The Avengers are busy on an out of this world mission to save the planet Earth. Pepper Potts has reached out to you on behalf of Tony Stark because Peter has not checked in with him for an update on some vital information. The GPS tracker last has Peter located in hell’s kitchen New York before the signal went dead. Why was Peter in Hell’s Kitchen?
- During there investigations, there could sightings of Spider-Man all around town leading the characters on wild goose chases.
- Various fake spider men around town
Links talked about on the show:
- Link to D100 Marvel Villain Escapes & Fill in Blank Ideas – https://goo.gl/kd1nLe
- Link to Conan announcement coming back to Marvel in 2019 – https://goo.gl/e2wMLC
- http://classicmarvelforever.com/cms/ – Classic Marvel Forever
- Vince’s Marvel X-Universe Actual Play Podcast
Follow us on Twitter:
- Vince – @TheEvilDM
- Matt – @Degenx
- Show – @ClassicFaserip
- Email – Bullpen@Classicfaserip.com
- Voicemail – 570-865-4210